Hello, Just starting! >

Hello, Just starting!

Community
Notices

Hello, Just starting!

Old 02-07-2012, 03:22 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello, Just starting!

I was surfing the net, looking to find out how to count calories and came across fitday... And I'm glad!!
I went yesterday and joined a gym. My goal today was to go to the gym, but ended up with a migraine, so needless to say ''I ended up home, and taking a nap.''
I will be 34 on Sat the 11, and I have NEVER had to diet. I just recently went to the doctor and could believe my eyes and ears when I look and heard the nurse say 137lbs, That may not be much for most people...... But the majority of my life I have never weigh more than 120... So my goal is to get back down to that, but aslo have ripped abs. I want that bikini model body.
Ok, I'm done blabbing away.
Wish everyone the best on their journy!!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:28 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome jk, this is a great site, explore look at the older posts and ask any question your heart desires as someone will know the answer.

17lbs is 17lbs. we don't judge. It's whatever makes you feel good. So good luck. Keep us updated and post often.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hi and Welcome! And Happy belated Birthday!

Best of luck on your journey, I am sure you will get the body you seek! I started watching the scale slowly go up, around my early thirties, without having changed a thing about my life-style. It just your body saying it is time to shake things up a bit. I am 39 and my weight was about 135 in January. I would like to get back down below 125. It is not super easy to lose that 10 -15 lbs, but more a struggle to keep it off (I have yo-yo’d within a 20 lb range more times than I care to count). Keeping a food and exercise log has been so very helpful.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing about your progress! Julie
Old 02-21-2012, 10:33 PM
FitDay Member

Hello JK, I'm Renée. Just signed up on fitday.... I feel i'm in the same situation as you.... never had weight problem. Two babies and three years later, I'm completely confused as I don't recognize the person looking at me in the mirror.
I'm 31, and I went from 110lbs to, now, 130 lbs.
I don't know where to start really.... but I have to.
So, as of today, my resolution is to drink water, work out and watch my diet....