Notices

**peeks in**

Old 02-22-2012, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

Smile **peeks in**

Hi!

I'm new the board (actually my friend directed me to this site).

I'm starting a journey to finally lose the weight that has been slowly added by myself since highschool. I have about 150lbs to go--so hopefully that will come to fruition for me.

So just a little hello to everyone

~Sally
Old 02-22-2012, 04:06 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Sally welcome, you'll find this site informative and friendly. Jump in, post often and you'll be a posting Queen before no time.

Don't forget to take your measurements as the scale isn't the only measure of success.
Good luck with your journey and TTYS
Old 02-22-2012, 04:20 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sallydevore
Hi!

I'm new the board (actually my friend directed me to this site).

I'm starting a journey to finally lose the weight that has been slowly added by myself since highschool. I have about 150lbs to go--so hopefully that will come to fruition for me.

So just a little hello to everyone

~Sally

Hey Sally!

Welcome aboard! We're all here for different reasons. Some of us are here to lose weight, some of us are here to maintain. The one thing I love the most is the people here are not here to judge, but to help. I honestly don't think that I would be where I am if I hadn't found FitDay. And the boards are an integral part of that for me. If you haven't had a chance to, check out the Women's Forum. Especially the 7 Day Motivational Thread. It starts on Monday, but you can jump in at any time. It's a way to keep us accountable for our own specific goals. No one person's goals are the same as the other's, it's tailor made to be what YOU want it to be. It can get a little hectic, with so many women (and men) posting, but no one says you actually have to read everything. We tend to get chatty

Come on over and check us out. Hope to see you around
Old 02-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Sally! Welcome to FitDay. I was hoping it wasn't going to take you long to come out of hiding. I'm so glad that you decided to make your first post. That will be like your first step to a "new" you. We have had a lot of newbies JUST join up. Feel free to stay around. I think y'all have A LOT in common.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard and good luck honey. I think the posters above said it all, this is a great site, it's based on tailoring a plan to your own needs and there is lots of support here rather than judgement.