Notices

Hi from VA

Old 02-21-2012, 02:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi from VA

I used Fit Day back in 2004 to lose a few pounds. It was just the accountability I needed back then to lose 20 pounds.

Fast forward to now. I have been pregnant or nursing for 6 years with no break. I have just weaned my youngest and I am ready to reclaim my body from the children.

I was 200lb at the start of the year. That number shocked me into action. I am 188 right now and on a good steady decline.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:28 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back, and congratulations on all those babies and the 12lbs gone! Good luck on reclaiming your body, seriously every time I manage to make some headway in that arena the kids work pretty diligently to take it back. You would not believe the things they volunteer me for...
Old 02-21-2012, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, herwitsend. Good job on getting your avatar going on your very first post!

You'll find all the tools and resources at FitDay to meet your weight goals, and to help with your transition into a healthier lifestyle.

We have a terrific Women's forum here where I'm sure you'll find all the support you'd like, as well as the other forums.

A good way to get situated with both the Discussion Board and FitDay program is to visit FAQ's/Newbie Q & A, How To's, Supporting Links & Tips

And we have a really nice list of resource threads here, called the FitDay Best of Series

If you have any additional questions we are here to assist.

We have a close-knit community that is active and encouraging, so we hope that you decide to "stick around" the Forums.

Best wishes!