newbie from texas/usa >

newbie from texas/usa

Community
Notices

newbie from texas/usa

Old 02-21-2012, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default newbie from texas/usa

greedings all,jeremy here and i once again trying to lose weight,my last doctor check up was this janurary 2012 and my blood test came out high enough i'm near dibetic,i'm age 33 and i been over weight since i was little in the mid 1980s
it's so hard to get off my favorite foods(ones that make me fat to begin with)..

nice meeting yall,God Bless
Old 02-21-2012, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Jeremy ~

I sure understand about changing foods! But I find that the people here on FitDay forums are informative & supportive as I make changes. I even "discovered" some healthy foods that I love. You've made a great choice to join FitDay.

My blood tests also came back almost pre-diabetic. With the help around here we can change that around! I almost can't wait to take more lab tests since I've lost 10 lbs since joining up here December, 2011.

God bless you as you journey to a healthier, fitter you.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fit4luv

I sure understand about changing foods! But I find that the people here on FitDay forums are informative & supportive as I make changes. I even "discovered" some healthy foods that I love. You've made a great choice to join FitDay.

My blood tests also came back almost pre-diabetic. With the help around here we can change that around! I almost can't wait to take more lab tests since I've lost 10 lbs since joining up here December, 2011.

God bless you as you journey to a healthier, fitter you.
thank you..

i'm glad you doing good as well