Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Fabulous Fat Fighters 2012 >

Fabulous Fat Fighters 2012

Community
Notices

Fabulous Fat Fighters 2012

Old 04-16-2012, 09:48 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Sara, thanks for the invite although I'm 2 months late!!! I found the site the same way lol, Im In Essex by the way. Anyway my second day and so far so good already made my motivational posters and stuck em round the house
Really like the picture idea though

K
Old 04-17-2012, 05:59 AM
FitDay Member

Hi. Started yesterday with a diet. I would love to join a group for accountability. Need a "butt kicker" to keep me on track. I'm trying to detox and my body feels like lead. This week may be slow on the exercise plan. I'd love to see smaller sizes asap. sick of being frustrated.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:09 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jj59
Good job! Those pounds are really falling off.

You must be really seeing the difference.

Welcome to TX! (It's a whole nother country!)

jj
I've been really slow this week... funny since I've been so active so far and have been eating the same amount. I know I can't cut out any more food, so I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and wait xD
Old 04-18-2012, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, welcome one and all. The more the merrier. The more we post the more we will keep motivated to keep coming back!

I am sat here tonight wearing a pair of trackie bottoms (American = sweat pants??) that I have been able to pull up over thighs for years and now I have them on !!!

Yipee good times.

Have lost 1 stone - keep it going me!

Sara
8.15pm Wednesday
Old 04-19-2012, 04:37 AM
FitDay Member

We are now the Fabulous Fat Fighters 2012

Bring it on 2012, this is the year fat and I part company!

Sara
5.30pm Thursday UK time

xx

Last edited by Sara750S; 04-20-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Love the new thread title. Much more welcoming to all who didn't happen to start in February.

I have lost 1.4lbs this week, for a total loss of 17.9lbs in two months and 1 day.

Nearly half way to my first goal weight, 25 bmi, I'll see how I feel at that point but there may be another 10lbs to lose. We'll see....

Have a good week
Old 04-22-2012, 12:58 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

wow 17.9lbs is fab and similar to me as today I weighed 169 (12st 1lb) from starting point of 185lb (13st 3lb) on 29 Jan. So 13 weeks but slow and steady gets the prize (in my case!)

Still on target for end of July to be 11st!!

Sara
Sunday
2.00pm
Old 04-22-2012, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

well done on results posted today guys and if you're not so pleased, hang on in there. I'm on my third very slow week but unusually for me I'm staying positive.
Only 0.5lbs loss for me today (taking me to 12st 1lb ever closer to dropping in to the 11st something category) but it is my TOTM and I tend to put on anywhere between 3 and 5lbs, probably water retention.
I've been very good this week.
Well done JJ on your good week and welcome to all newbies.
Have a great weeks healthy eating everyone!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

I'm up 1 pound from last weekend... but I'm going to attribute it to the fact that I was sick the week before last weekend and had lost a TON of water weight. I've been drinking the ocean dry all this week. So I may have actually lost weight in the long run in fat and gained some in water o.o
Our scale actually keeps track of water weight, let me check.... and at my lowest weight last week my water level was at 38%, while today its at 45% o.o
Not quite sure what that means completely... but I guess I have alot more water this week xD

I've also been working my muscles more this week.

I did eat a big meal on Friday... but Ironically I've lost more weight after stuffing myself then I did all week on a low calorie diet xD

Maybe I should mix it up every now and then instead of eating the same thing every day? I have a hard time sticking to a diet though unless I plan ahead and stay consistent with the foods I eat =/
Maybe its just a coincidence that I've lost 3 pounds in the 2 days since I had pizza hut? xD

PS: I see that you guys changed the thread title xD
Good job!

Mmmm... My boyfriend is thinking of seeing a nutritionist since he's becoming very concerned about his weight. He is bigger than me so needs more calories... but at the same time he has a totally stationary job, so he burns not as much as me. I hope they can help him out, but really I think its a matter of just eating less. If they give him some good advice though I'll try and follow it as well. For now he wants to cut out carbs to less than 100 per day... so I will be trying with him. I typically have between 100-125 carbs a day... so cutting a little more out shouldn't be too bad, but at his lowest he eats 200+ carbs per day... so he's going to have a hard time adjusting I think.

I know I can't cut my carbs too low, because I'm a teacher's aid. If I'm feeling too hungry I'll get too short of a temper with my students xD

Last edited by Bluesnow222; 04-22-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:00 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone - hope the week has started well!

Lets keep this thread going until the end of 2012 - wow what year its going to be for us all!

Bluesnow - hope you and your boyfriend have abit of friendly rivalry but also support each other in saying bye bye to those love handles!!!

Sara
12.00pm UK time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.