Notices

Fabulous Fat Fighters 2012

Old 04-13-2012, 07:34 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, I'm new as well ^.^

Name:- Bluesnow
Weight:- Current: 212 (have lost 14 pounds)
Target:- Short Term: 180- Long Term: 140

I'm dieting for health, and to look pretty in nice clothes ^.^
(And so my boyfriend can carry me like a princess... thats always been a dream ever since I was a little girl )

Currently just losing water weight probably since I managed to lose 14 pounds and it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet... though I'm only eating less than half the amount I was before. I know its not exercise... I've been practically bed ridden for 3 days sick with something

Originally I was tempted to post here, but since it said February I though "d'aaaah, it must be over." xD
You guys should get a moderator to change the thread title maybe xD?
Old 04-13-2012, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Bluesnow222
Hi, I'm new as well ^.^

You guys should get a moderator to change the thread title maybe xD?
Any ideas what it could be called to keep it alive!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:25 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome both, well I think we've established a little weekend weigh-in so do join in. I'll post on Sunday. I reckon I'll be lucky to drop anything this week. I ate a sandwich the size of a house brick yesterday. What a fool! Not to worry, back on the horse!
I agree about the looking pretty in clothes comment, I'd love to wear a pair of jeans without them having a 2 way stretch.
Best of luck with your goals both!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Sara750S
Any ideas what it could be called to keep it alive!
How about "weekend weigh in support group" or something similar?
Old 04-13-2012, 10:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by *Becky
Hi all!

I just joined fitday today and have just started getting serious about losing weight. Sarah told me a few of you talk each week on here and said that even if I didn't join in February I should come alongside. So, here I am! Hello!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully help each other out as we go through this!

Becky
Hello, Becky, do you have any goals in mind for you journey, seems we all have a few goals and rewards going!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Greetings to Bluesnow too! I have recently left the Houston area to move to the Austin area.

On my weekend weigh-in I have lost 1.1lbs this week (total nearly 17lbs). My clothes continue to fit and look much better. I have splashed out on two new pairs of sandals for the summer (which is here already in TX) and some new earrings and a belt as an acknowledgement of how I'm feeling better about myself and my looks.

My story, I am a Brit relocated to TX in 1998. Four kids, 22, 21, 18 and 4. Yes 4 , she will be 5 soon and starting kindergarten in August. I will undoubtedly be the oldest mother in the class (53), but I do not want to be the fattest as well! I will have to introduce myself as the mom or everyone will just assume I'm the grandma....

Have a great week.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jj59
Greetings to Bluesnow too! I have recently left the Houston area to move to the Austin area.
I'm actually newer to the Houston Area.
Till last year I lived in SE Pennsylvania in Amish country basically xD
I'm still not used to all the cars here TT_____TT
I mean... the highways have 6+ lanes

For a Weekend weigh in.... I am now 211. I was 216 last weekend, so I guess I lost 5 pounds this week ^.^
Old 04-15-2012, 02:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Bluesnow222

For a Weekend weigh in.... I am now 211. I was 216 last weekend, so I guess I lost 5 pounds this week ^.^
Good job! Those pounds are really falling off.

You must be really seeing the difference.

Welcome to TX! (It's a whole nother country!)

jj
Old 04-15-2012, 03:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weigh-in

I kind of knew it but no weight loss this week. I was actually fearing I might have gained, due to lack of sleep and eating too late this week.
Sleeplessness definitely does nothing to help you keep weight off.
Well done on good results posted and keep up the good work y'all!

Sunset
Old 04-15-2012, 08:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IbizaSunset
I kind of knew it but no weight loss this week. I was actually fearing I might have gained, due to lack of sleep and eating too late this week.
Sleeplessness definitely does nothing to help you keep weight off.
Well done on good results posted and keep up the good work y'all!

Sunset
Well, at least you suspected it and knew why it had happened....

Good luck for the coming week!!

Jane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.