Notices

Fabulous Fat Fighters 2012

Old 04-28-2012, 02:08 AM
FitDay Member

^ Reported to Be deleted =P

Originally Posted by Sara750S
Bluesnow - hope you and your boyfriend have abit of friendly rivalry but also support each other in saying bye bye to those love handles!!!
We are xD
Plus he tries to motivate me to eat much bigger portions of veggies... my greatest enemy
He's lost 8 pounds so far- but he started later than I did.

As of today I've lost 18 pounds =3
Starting Weight: 226
Currently: 208
Lost this week: 3

8 More pounds and I reach my first goal ^.^
Old 04-28-2012, 11:35 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Good going Bluesnow!

I've had a bit of a funny week. For some unknown reason I had a 'tummy upset' midweek and was delighted to get on the scales and find I'd lost 2lbs, but then when I weighed myself this weekend I'd put most of that back on and have only lost 0.6lb for the week... could be worse. But still a bit disappointing

It looks like things may be starting to slow down for me, it's a dangerous time, I've lost nearly 20 pounds and would like to lose a further 20, but will I stick to it now that my clothes are fitting better, I'm looking better and it's starting to get harder?

That's why I'm here - reporting to FitDay and you anonymous ladies may or may not keep me on the straight and narrow, we'll see....

Have a great week!!!!
Old 04-29-2012, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jj59
It looks like things may be starting to slow down for me, it's a dangerous time, I've lost nearly 20 pounds and would like to lose a further 20, but will I stick to it now that my clothes are fitting better, I'm looking better and it's starting to get harder?

I weighed today and for no apparent reason the scales says plus 2!

but you are right jj, this is a dangerous time having lost 1 stone I need to not let this number set me back !!!

Sara
Old 04-29-2012, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

I know how you feel guys. I've also lost 14lbs now and I feel lighter on my feet and all those clothes that I've not been wearing are now fitting nicely. I have had quite poor results for a few weeks. I've lost 1lb this week and I agree, this is the point where I (usually)start to relax. I know if I do though, in 2 months time, my weight will have me back where I started and mentally I'll be in a very bad place.
Stay strong ladies, the benefits of doing so far outweigh the pitfalls. You will do it.
I'm hoping that next week I will be able to report than I am 11 stone something. My first milestone!Good luck for the next week, and may it bring better weather.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default Eh

Hey, too late to join in? You're all doing so well!

Moi:
Name - Hannah
Height - 5'5
Highest weight - 175 lbs
Current weight - 157lbs
Goal weight - 140 lbs

I want to reach my goal in early August, I hope I can!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by someplacenice

Moi:
Name - Hannah
Height - 5'5
Highest weight - 175 lbs
Current weight - 157lbs
Goal weight - 140 lbs

Hi Hannah,

Nice of you to come and join us. I think there are quite a few of us with similar time lines for weight loss and of similar weights. I'm sure you'll get there, you're at your half-way point I see, well done. 140lbs is probably about right for me too at 5'4 but I'll see how I feel about my body as that fat comes off!
Most of us are weighing in over the weekend and providing our thoughts and of course some much wanted encouragement as we peak and trough!

Best of luck with this weeks dieting! x
Old 04-29-2012, 01:38 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jj59

That's why I'm here - reporting to FitDay and you anonymous ladies may or may not keep me on the straight and narrow, we'll see....

Have a great week!!!!
Thats about where I'm at too, though not as bad as you- Although everything I've lost so far I did through just diet changes... so I guess its time for exercise.
After testing it this weekend I found that the walk from my work to home isn't too bad (4 miles), and I'm going to try to walk/jog home every day to help melt off those pounds

Originally Posted by Sara750S
I weighed today and for no apparent reason the scales says plus 2!

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by someplacenice

Moi:
Name - Hannah
Height - 5'5
Highest weight - 175 lbs
Current weight - 157lbs
Goal weight - 140 lbs

About how much are you losing per week right now ?
Old 04-30-2012, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes guys! Means a lot.

I'm currently losing a pound a week at most really, things have begun to slow down. This is why I've joined FitDay, I want to finish what I started.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:05 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome someplacenice - this thread is for everyone who aims to be a Fabulous Fat Fighter in 2012 and so welcome, welcome, welcome.

I am feeling so much better and my clothes are starting to feel so much better too so its worth the effort.

I stone gone, 1 to go

Sara
UK time 9pm
Old 04-30-2012, 11:17 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Yes, Welcome Hannah!

I wish I had started at 175... about 5 years ago that's where I was and then (ok, there was a baby in between) I've let myself get up to 190. Now back down to just over 170, and really need to be at 150 and maybe 140. But I can't imagine 140, I haven't seen myself at that weight for nigh on 25 years....

Good luck, 17lbs in three months is very doable.

Ladies, all. We are at that point where, admit it, most of us have started to slacken off in the past. Let's vow to keep logging our foods, keep the long term goal in mind, not to obsess about our slip-ups and keeping that trend downward - even if the weight loss slows - that doesn't matter.

Have a great week (let's hope your UK weather improves I'm flying over there in less than two weeks!)

jj

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.