Community
Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 12:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default New member

Hey everyone. I just want to start out by saying this is by far the best weight loss forum I have ever seen. It's amazing that I can track all my measurements and really have a chart set up to count calories. I found it a hassle to write all this stuff out on paper so it really helps. Anyways, im ready to get down to business and shred the pounds. I have been struggling with my weight my entire life so it's a constant struggle. I am currently unemployed so I sit down too much but it's time to hit the gym daily no excuses. I have been lifting weights for years but need to get off my butt and do a lot more cardio. Looking forward to getting in shape and I wish everyone the best, cheers.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:08 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Heavyman, this is a good site with absolutely tons of info. I joined in January and still haven't read everything.

Some days when I don't want to think I just do a meal plan to follow by using a day in the past.

Ask all your questions, lots of knowledgeable people. You get out what you put in so post up and good luck with your journey.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

You sound as if you've great determination & a plan in mind. Excellent!

I love FitDay for all the reasons you mentioned . . . and more. FitDay forums help me to remain accountable and to assist with goal setting. Also, the people here help my Fitness journey to be more fun as well as increasingly more informed.

If you click to the link in my signature, you'll find a treasury of information that Vito (moderator) so graciously put together.

Here's to hoping that you pop in around the forums and join in! I found great support here, and believe you will too. Kuddos to you for your decision to become more fit.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

Yep, Fitday is the best! LOVE IT! welcome. You are in good company. If you are a chart and graph kind of person this is the site for you! I love seeing my progress on the graphs and even though I zig and zag a bit, it is a slow steady run down the hill!
Old 02-18-2012, 07:29 AM
FitDay Member

Hi heavyman, I lost my job last year and struggling with my weight all my life I could see myself just sitting at home getting bigger and bigger... so I googled and found Fitday and so far my weight has only gone down, so I'm happy!