Back for good hopefully >

Back for good hopefully

Community
Notices

Back for good hopefully

Old 01-30-2012, 12:25 PM
FitDay Member

Wink Back for good hopefully

Hello everyone.... well.. I remember this site from years back.... and thought I would visit it again. I found it extremely helpful then... and I had lost tons of weight.... well.. yes... guess what.... life thru me a curve ball and I got stressed and fell back on bad habits... gained most of my weight back.... so here I am again... so far so good. only been back for a day or so... but it has already been helpful in keeping me focused.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Photo-0044.jpg (87.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-30-2012, 12:32 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome bact to FitDay, Jill.

As you know, you'll find all the tools and resources right here to meet your weight goals and to help with your transition into a healthier lifestyle.

A good way to get situated with both the FitDay program and Discussion Board is to visit this link:

FAQ's/Newbie Q & A, How To's, Supporting Links & Tips

If you have any additional questions we are glad to help.

We also have a really nice list of resource threads here, called the FitDay Best of Series

Lastly, we'd enjoy having you "stick around" the Forum. We have a close-knit community that is knowledgeable, active, and encouraging; this includes a terrific Women's forum where you'll find all the support you'd like.

Best wishes!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:28 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Jill, congratulations on re-joining.

I think it's great you are using tools at your disposal to help you on another succsessful journey.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default Thanks for the welcome

I want to thank you both for the reply..... It does mean a lot at least hear from someone. I am slowly getting back into the swing of things.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

Good. Keep swinging away and don't be a stranger.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:27 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ~Jill~
it has already been helpful in keeping me focused.
Hi Jill, youre absolutely right - FD helps a lot with focus. Being aware that you have to report your food and activity keeps a mind in constant state of remembering that you have to "behave yourself"
I know that for me is just great - this remembering, I even notice that in time, bit by bit it begins to be more automatic, but still FD is must be

Wish you all the best with your yourney
Rokku