Newbie says hello >

Newbie says hello

Community
Notices

Newbie says hello

Old 01-02-2012, 09:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie says hello

I'm here becouse I'm trying to learn love myself. Right now my self-image is quit rotten and so is my mental health. After next summer I'm going to another school, so I'm trying to change myself before that. I'd like to become more happy, beautiful and hard-working person

My weight is 162.8lbs and height 165cm. Last spring I lost 22lbs just becouse I didn't eat almost anything. Before that I gained 22lbs becouse I ate too much. So... it's all or nothing for me - not an healty option. My eating habbits are horrible, so there's a lot to do for me, but hope it will be okey. Hope I will build myself again trought this.

Sorry my bad english!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

You've taken great steps forward by joining up here! Please remember that you have special gifts & talents.

I know what it's like to think all or nothing, but any one thing that you do good for yourself each day is a wonderful gift to yourself. I wish you the best as you journey forward.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay! Where are you from? Have you had a chance to talk to anyone about your mental health? I hope all is well with you and if you have any questions just ask. We're all here to help each other.