Just signed up today >

Just signed up today

Community
Notices

Just signed up today

Old 01-01-2012, 07:12 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Just signed up today

Hi, my name is Kim and I have a goal of losing 30 pounds by May. I will be starting Zumba tomorrow at home. My sister has been doing it for about 2 years and is now an instructor and she looks and feels great. I hope I do as well as she has!!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tinker121567
Hi, my name is Kim and I have a goal of losing 30 pounds by May. I will be starting Zumba tomorrow at home. My sister has been doing it for about 2 years and is now an instructor and she looks and feels great. I hope I do as well as she has!!!!
Welcome to FitDay, Kim! Make sure you check out our Women's forum. There's a lot of great girls there. Also, our resident man, Mike, who we consider one of the girls. There is a lot of support, motivation and advice if you look for it.

I also do Zumba. It's a lot of fun. Me and my Zumba buddy are both horrible at it, but we laugh away the calories while we attempt to do the moves.

Wishing you all the success in the world!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:16 AM
FitDay Member

Red face New Today 2

Hi Kim, my name is Lisa. I have done Zumba in the past and need to get back to it. My goal is 14 pounds by April 1, and then I will reevaluate. I tap dance 1 night a week so I really need to step up the activity and zumba will do that.

I'm 42, married with 2 daughters. I teach preschool. Looking for some online support. Interested?

Lisa
Old 01-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard ladies. Both goals are doable.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie too!

Just wondering what you have to do zumba at home? I have been looking for a home dvd and havent found one.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default Zumba

You can purchase dvd's from the Zumba website. I have used them, they are pretty good. But the best way is to take a class. So much fun. Good Luck

Lisa
Old 01-02-2012, 10:52 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by frazzledgal
Just wondering what you have to do zumba at home? I have been looking for a home dvd and havent found one.
I got mine from QVC alittle while ago and have been dusting them off since. Just started using them yesterday. I'm not very good at it yet, but will get better over time. Funny, I thought I could dance until I did the dvd! LOL
Old 01-02-2012, 10:55 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lucylis
Hi Kim, my name is Lisa. I have done Zumba in the past and need to get back to it. My goal is 14 pounds by April 1, and then I will reevaluate. I tap dance 1 night a week so I really need to step up the activity and zumba will do that.

I'm 42, married with 2 daughters. I teach preschool. Looking for some online support. Interested?

Lisa
Hi Lisa
I'm 44yo, married, 1 son (21yo and not living here, thank goodness) and currently looking for a job-like most of the country. Would love to have help/support and give back.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:13 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Welcome to FitDay, Kim! Make sure you check out our Women's forum. There's a lot of great girls there. Also, our resident man, Mike, who we consider one of the girls. There is a lot of support, motivation and advice if you look for it.

I also do Zumba. It's a lot of fun. Me and my Zumba buddy are both horrible at it, but we laugh away the calories while we attempt to do the moves.

Wishing you all the success in the world!
Thank you so much. My sister started Zumba because she was diagnosed with MS and since has become an instructor and her doctor has told her to keep it up. Her MS is mild and she wants to keep it that way.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default Good luck!

Good Luck! My goal is to lose thirty pounds by March. I weigh 180. The most Ive ever weighed in my life. This is just one tool Im using to keep myself accountable for what I eat. Zumba is grreat exercise and fun! I wish you the best!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.