Community
Notices

Warm Hellos

Old 11-21-2011, 03:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Warm Hellos

Hi,

I'm the mother of a three-year-old, finding it difficult to eat healthy and exercise while working full-time and raising my son. I have an exercise bike and used to do yoga, so I'm really trying to motivate myself.

I've already tried weight watchers (twice) and an electronic scale (monitored by a dietician) without success. Need to lose about 70lbs.

MaxosMama
Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome Mama,
I think you will find lots of inspiration here. There are several women in the same boat, too much to do, but still needing a little time to focus on yourself.

Just logging your food and understanding where your strengths and weaknesses are will go a long way towards building a healthier lifestyle. Even if you do not have the hours to dedicate to exercise, you can always make little changes that add up like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, parking at the back of the parking lot and walking, instead of a coffee break at work go for a walk outside. You get the idea.

Check out the womens' corner, lots great ladies and lots of great support.