Notices

I'm new & trying!

Old 10-31-2011, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm new & trying!

Hi Everyone! Last year, I lost 30 lbs. with the aid of diet pills. Now I'm starting over- without the diet pills. I would love to make some friends, share inspiration & accountability. Please join me.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:56 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome slinkylisa,
Don't think about "trying" think about "succeeding"

Logging your food will be one of the most successful methods for accountability you could ever do. So log, take a look at the pie chart, and access where you need to make the changes. Although weight loss may be a bit more complicated than calories in/calories out, it all begins with what you put in your mouth.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:08 PM
FitDay Member

slinkylisa congradulations to you 30lb weight loss. Pam is right about logging your food and just being acountable for what you put in your mouth. In the past two months tha I've been logging what I eat calorie, carb, and fat grams. I've almost reach a 20lb wait loss. I've also gotten into the habbit of doing wii fit games everyday as a way of getting extra movement in. I really like it as I'd rather walk in place instead of run in place and with the weather starting to get yucky (cold) out, it's my way of just getting extra movement in that I normarlly wouldn't.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:29 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Slinkylisa,
I'm Lycia and would like to say congratulations on the 30lb.weight loss...AWESOME!
I would like to agree with the ladies on food logging. I used another website logging cals. and from May-Sept. I lost 25lbs. but i was also doing Zumba 4 days a week along with logging meals faithfully..."Drink it,you Ink it...Bite it, you write it in your journal and you will succeed without the diet pills....I'm new here also and would love to take this journey with you.

I'm here now still logging but doing low carb as well to help with my PCOS.