Community
Notices

Brand New Here!

Old 09-05-2011, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Brand New Here!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to write a quick note to say hello, I'm new here! Just joined today. finally tired of the way I look and feel enough to do something about it. I look forward to succeeding and using FitDay as a tool to help support me in my weight loss journey. I am 5'3 and currently 160lbs (after giving birth just 9 weeks ago). Lowest I've been before was 95lbs (too small!) and my current goal weight is 120lbs (maybe lower, we'll see how I feel when I get there). I am always open to making new friends, you can never have too much support!! I wish everyone the best luck and fun through living healthy and being fit!

-Shannon
Old 09-05-2011, 03:50 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Shannon, welcome!

Have a look around the sub-forums and I'm sure you'll find nice folks to connect with. If you make the commitment, FitDay is a sure-fire way to help you lose weight and get fit.

Regards,
Michael