Notices

New here and could use some advice!

Old 02-25-2010, 08:14 PM
FitDay Member

Question New here and could use some advice!

Hello All! Lemme introduce myself. My name is Vee and I am 25 yrs old. I just had baby#2 and have lost about half of my baby weight already. My problem area is the belly fat that seems to linger (same thing happened with my first). Any suggestions on how I can rid myself of this "muffin top" and tone up my mid section?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:18 PM
FitDay Member

Congratulations on the birth of your new little one! Don't know how long ago you delivered, but I remember being anxious to fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes. Most doctors back then said to wait 6 weeks before exercising. If you've been exercising throughout your pregnancy, most say to begin as soon as you feel up to it.

There is a wonderful website on the postpartum period that you might find very helpful as you regain your figure: Babycenter.com (hit the "baby" tab for exercise in postpartum period).