Notices

Hello ..

Old 09-01-2011, 01:50 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Cool Hello ..

New to the forums but not fitday. About every couple of years I stumble back into the fitday routine of writing everything down (and it works), and then one thing leads to another and I stop. I need to get my house in order (so to speak) so this time, I want to stick with it.

I'm not following any specific diet, although leaning towards lower carbs because that has worked in the past. I have found that if I say I can't have something, then I want it all the more, so the bigger focus is everything in moderation.

Tracking foods helps me stay on track, and I'm less likely to cheat. Exercise is a struggle, but I'm dusting off the Wii Fit and will be doing that primarily. I also purchased some new sneakers so that I can get out and walk.

My goal ?? Well ... I have a physical coming up the beginning of October, so just want to show some improvement over last year. Less pounds, better cholesterol numbers, good control of blood sugar levels.

Hopefully with joining the forums, at least one of y'all out there will give me a swift kick in the you know what if I start to slack off. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to the forums and welcome back to FitDay!

We all know FitDay works, but ya' gotta use it! I learned my lesson about stopping so now I'm hear every day, no matter what.

Join in the forum fun, I think you'll find it helps to keep you interested and motivated.

Regards,
Michael
Old 09-03-2011, 05:38 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Thanks Michael.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:31 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back to fitday!!! I used to have trouble getting in the exercise, some days I still do. But I tell you what I ALWAYS feel better when I manage to get it done. So when I'm trying to get myself back in the routine I try very hard to focus on that, because usually when I don't want to work out it's because I sort of hurt all over or I'm just flat out too tired. Great job on buying some new shoes, it makes all the difference.