Notices

Hello........

Old 08-28-2011, 06:34 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Hello........

Hello my name is Cherish. I am new to the site. I am really hoping that being on here will give me the strength and encouragement needed to be successful at my weight loss goals. I weigh 221.8 and am short. My weight has really made me lose my self confidence and respect for myself and I am desperate to lose the weight and gain my self respect back. I was pretty successful when I did weight watchers a few years ago however I simply cannot afford to join. Anyway sorry for rambling hopefully i will make some new friends who are encouraging and I can encourage them as well.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:05 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Cherish, welcome!

Check out the subforums--plenty of fine folks here to help you along the way. It's really nice to be able to talk with others in similar situations.

If you really make the commitment, come up with an eating and exercise plan you can live with (and there's no reason you can't follow the WW plan, using FitDay to help) you can lose that weight faster than you might think.

Regards,
Michael
Old 08-29-2011, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

Cherish,

I love your name, it shows you are special, and cherished, and worth taking care of, I am looking forward to cheering you on!

Abby
Old 08-29-2011, 07:05 PM
FitDay Member

Wow, you have done a great job at losing weight. I hope in a year I can look back and see that I have been able to make such great progress
Old 08-29-2011, 07:06 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you Dear-Abby!! I will also help you in anyway that I can.
Cherish