Notices

New to FITDAY

Old 09-12-2011, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to FITDAY

Well just introducing myself on this forum page. I am looking to loose a little weight I have gained after getting hurt at U.S. Army Ranger School.

-23 male
-5' 10" / 193lbs
-Crossfit/Runner

Well I have kept a food log via pen/paper, but thought I would give this online journal a shot. I have given myself about 3 months to loose 13lbs, which should be easy. I try to stick to a Paleo nutrition lifestyle. If anyone has any questions for me just write back on here. Take care
Old 09-12-2011, 06:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay! I think you'll find the on-line journal a bit easier than pen and paper. Cut your cals and/or burn an extra 500 cals a day and you should, on average, lose a pound a week (assuming your current level is maintaining your weight).

If you have any questions, just ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 09-12-2011, 09:17 AM
FitDay Member

I can be "easy" but you still have to trick your body into losing the weight at certain times. Fortunately, you've found all the tools and resources you'll need right here in order to be successful.