Let's think thinner, healthier and happier >

Let's think thinner, healthier and happier

Community
Notices

Let's think thinner, healthier and happier

Old 08-22-2011, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Let's think thinner, healthier and happier

Just wanted to share something [please feel free to add in your own positive thinking as it happens]

After years of not dieting, not caring, not exercising - suddenly something clicked in my mind that said this is not what I want...

I decided that day to change what I ate, how I lived and you know the amazing thing is I am feeling great inside and outside...

I did this simple technique

I made myself a collage of the things I want to do and places I want to visit, the clothes I want to wear and some photos of when I was healthier! I added some mni treat ideas for me and then put it all on the fridge door...

I look at this each day and say thank you to myself for being strong and determined to succeed and also for wanting to look after my body for those I love and care about, I want to honour my dad who recently passed away by living a full healthy life and being there for my children like he did for 72 years.

I am so much better for thinking healthy, thinner and happier - banish the sticks and the broken promises and engage the most powerful part of your body to aid your journey... your mind... it has all the answers and can do amazing things...

Good Luck and think beautiful and healthy thoughts whilst you are on your journey

Jules xx
Old 08-22-2011, 05:54 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome idea. Unfortunately for me the entire fridge here is already covered with art work and school papers the kids have dragged home. I could however hang something up on the back of our bedroom door. I've been thinking about getting a full length mirror to put there as well.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:34 PM
FitDay Member

do it.... make space... make a success map... Julia xx
Old 09-05-2011, 12:46 AM
FitDay Member

what a great idea! I have just started and am going to give this a go!
Old 09-09-2011, 08:30 PM
FitDay Member

I am happy to say I am now 14 lbs lighter than I was on 8 August when I started!!!