Notices

hi from georgia

Old 08-09-2011, 02:06 AM
FitDay Member

Smile hi from georgia

Hey ya'll new here as of this morning
but not new to losing weight my name is lindy im 39 from ga
ive tryed lots of times to lose weight on my own but id get bored by my self and quit i also have a husband that eats everything and doesn't make it easy so im here looking for suport from people that know how i feel i have 77 pounds to lose by this time next year so if any one needs a buddy im here
Old 08-09-2011, 07:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Lindy

Welcome to the site! You've come to the right place for encouragement & support and sometimes that little honesty that lets us know what we really should be doing. Pull up a chair and do some reading and jump in where ever you feel comfortable.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:17 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Lindy, I'm new to this site as well. My weight loss started out really well up to my hitting a plateau, this morning the plateau seemed to have ended with my gaining 3 pounds which I don't understand because I stayed with my exercising and not going over 1600 calories. Episodes like this make weight loss so extremely frustrating! I think these are the times we most need support. I wish you the best and try to remember the reasons why "we" decided to make a change in our life.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

As soon as I read "Georgia" and and "Hey y'all" one face came to mind.

Welcome to FiitDay! Just keep at it, once the weight starts to fall off he'll want to join in.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:08 AM
FitDay Member

lool thank u for all the welcomes
hey my husband works for paula deens brother we live on the same island she does about 2 miles we live in savannah lol