Feeling good about it!

Community
Notices

Feeling good about it!

Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 AM
FitDay Member

Post Feeling good about it!

Hello there!

I began my new attitude towards weight loss and health benefits on June 28th, and since then I have lost a total of ten pounds. Yay for me I have been diligent in recording my meals and their calories along with my exercise and calories burned. Sound like I have been cheat free? Wrong, I do have my weaknesses.
This last week I have hit the dreaded plateau, and while trying to find what to do I came across this website and thought it would a good idea to take advantage of having more tools and visuals at my finger tips!
I did find regarding plateaus to decrease my calories by about 200, and not go fewer than 1200 cal a day, along with keeping my carbs between 50-100 grams and am trying green tea extract. I have no idea if I'm on the right track with this but I guess I will find out.

Good luck to everyone![/FONT]
Old 08-08-2011, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on doing so well already! I just joined today and I feel like the graphs and information on here will make it so much more motivating when doing our food tracking. Before this I had been using a regular old notepad and these color coded charts & graphs are awesome!
Keep up the good work and hopefully this site will help us both reach our goals!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:19 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you for your reply. I too absolutely love the graphs, I went back and entered all my days (I weigh everyday) just so I could get a visual, it's so motivating isn't it?! Love it. Good luck to you as well Rebekah_marie, I have my fingers crossed for the both us.

Last edited by AliciaMichelleS; 08-08-2011 at 06:21 AM.