Notices

Howdy!

Old 07-03-2011, 08:18 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Howdy!

Hello everyone! My name is Kaitlin and I literally just found this site moments ago, and I couldn't wait to get started.
I've always been interested in healthy living— I hate that feeling I get after I eat a big greasy meal and I've admired people who've been strong enough to eliminate that from their lives. I've tried dieting and things on many different occasions but I have a hard time committing to things.

I am, however, very competitive! If one of you are interested in setting goals with me and discussing our weight-loss journey, feel free to hit me up! I'm very friendly and supportive!
Old 07-03-2011, 11:50 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Kaitlin, welcome!

It's your lucky day, as tomorrow we are starting our next Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge. The last one was April Fool's Day to The Fourth of July. The next will start on the fourth and end on Columbus Day. The thread will be over in the Diet Tips subforum, if you're interested.

Regards,
Michael
Old 07-03-2011, 09:46 PM
FitDay Member

Heya Kaitlin I've just joined too and look forward to seeing you around! I'm up for a challenge if you are