Finally committed! (Hopefully!) >

Finally committed! (Hopefully!)

Community
Notices

Finally committed! (Hopefully!)

Old 06-15-2011, 09:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Finally committed! (Hopefully!)

Hello, I am a mother of 3 and work full time with a spouse who works shift work. I have been trying to find the motivation to keep with a weight loss program since my last child was born 4 years ago. I start out strong and then life gets in the way and I give up. I have tried Weight Watchers but since I wanted to lose only up to 15-20 lbs at the time I felt like they were always basically wondering why I was there. Everyone feels their best at a different weight. Myself I feel most energetic when I am between 110 to 115. Same with everytime I try to go on a diet with co-workers, they tend to dismiss the difficulty I have been having trying to lose the weight. SO I thought I would try fitday again, this time entering into these forums for motivation. I did lose 10lbs last year doing the Mediterranean diet however have plateaued since. Anyways here's hoping I finally stay committed!
Old 06-16-2011, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome and good luck with your goal!
Old 06-16-2011, 03:01 AM
FitDay Member

Hi -

There's a 5 to 15 pounds to lose thread in the women's section - it's not terribly active, but you'll find like minds and needs there and we would welcome you!

Abby