Notices

salut

Old 06-10-2011, 08:22 PM
FitDay Member

Default salut (Hi!)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone - I'm a brit living in France and am trying to get rid of all the weight I put on when I stopped working (around 12kilos - so nearly 2 stone).

Then I'd like to get down to what I should be for my height, I'm not much over five foot, so I reckon I have a grand total of around 23 kilos needs to come off - about 3 and a half stone.

Wish me luck!

Last edited by brewos; 06-10-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Bonne Chance!

I'm new too, I think this will be a great motivator, everyone seems very supportive!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome, guys! If there's anything we can do to help, just say the word.

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-15-2011, 11:50 PM
FitDay Member

Merci Cassy et Michael.

Are either of you american? I'm having trouble remembering what certain foods are called e.g: crisps = chips, porridge = oatmeal, making somewhat difficult to do the food log!

I def need some motivation, my boyfriend is losing weight with me and it is literally dropping off him, he's lost 6 kilos in 6 weeks, compared to my 2 kilos. I shoulld be ever so happy for him - and I am. I'm also jealous!