Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Determined in Texas >

Determined in Texas

Community
Notices

Determined in Texas

Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 PM
FitDay Member

We are pretty much twins now, lol. But seriously if you need any motivation I'm gonna be around a lot.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:05 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everybody just wanted to let yall know that I am now down 11lbs and dropped a cup size and dropped a couple of measurements too
Old 07-15-2011, 01:04 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome! Keep up the good work!
Old 07-19-2011, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

How do u post ur body stats and all that I am pretty excited up till this point I have lost 11 pounds and wanted to post my stats some help. Oh yeah and my husband jumped on the bandwagon too he had too has a fatty liver and believe it or not he has already lost like 15 pounds But that's ok I am gonna keep doing what I'm doing
Old 07-27-2011, 11:46 PM
FitDay Member

Default Update

Yay I am so estatic today let's see I am down 12 pounds now WOOO HOOO!!! I finally got my husband on the bandwagon and he got his gym membership Tuesday. I put on a shirt Tuesday that I haven't wore in 2yrs and it fit the buttons laid flat against my chest. No puckering.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome work!! And getting the hubby on board - Woohoo! That's a huge step.

When you say how do you list your stats...you mean like my signature? If so...go to the top right area of the forum says USER CP. Once in there edit signature is along the left side. Then it will display on every post that you make. It does not update from your records though. You have to update it yourself when you have loss you want to share.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:55 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Update

Okay everybody it is coming off little by little. As I told y'all before my hubby is now on the bandwagon with me . He has lost a total of 20 lbs and 17 lbs was just diet alone. I personally have made myself accountable now. I am trying to up my time in the gym I have been pulling 2 a days. Meaning I do my routine in the am and then in the evening find a class to take or such. Today is the only day since last week that I haven't done that. It's ok though. I am feeling great and I am now down 14lbs in 2months. I have taken a zumba class which was a blast and took a group step class last night I left covered in sweat from the group step. I am seeing some muscle tone in my arms now. I am proud of my progress thus far. More updates later on in the month I will keep y'all posted.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Update

Thank you Cyndi woo hooo let's see I am down 17lbs now and dropping I am super excited about this I dug in my closet and found I can wear most of my old shirts although I still require some work for them to fit right.I tried on a pair of crops today and they were a size 20 I was in a 22/24 woooo hooo
Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Update

Just wanted to let y'all know I haven't fallen off the earth. My daughter is back in softball which for the most part keeps me busy in the evenings. So that means no zumba till the end of the softball season. With that said no I haven't stopped doing what I have been doing in fact I have dropped 23 lbs total to date I went from 244 in the beginning to 221 now Wooo Hooo go me. My husband has lost 31 lbs so far. I am still going to the gym in the am. I am super excited. I feel great.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:05 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on your success and your husbands. If you are still interested in adding information to your signature here is how:

Go to the Quick Links in the blue bar above the posts on this page.
Click and choose the Edit Signature option.
Fill in the box as you wish and save.