Notices

Picture log

Old 05-15-2011, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default Picture log

Hi guys, I searched picture/pic, but it came back with nothing. Is there a way to keep a picture log via Fitday?
Old 05-15-2011, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't tried as I hate pictures of myself, but I have seen pictures added to a persons signature, one of the moderaters has a number of pictures in his signature and quite impressive they are. I have no idea how to do it being pretty much computer illiterate so you would have to as him. I set up an avitar picture and even that doesn't show up any more.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

I'm not aware of any specific way to do this, but you could try uploading them in the journal section.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:27 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kajajo
I haven't tried as I hate pictures of myself, but I have seen pictures added to a persons signature, one of the moderaters has a number of pictures in his signature and quite impressive they are. I have no idea how to do it being pretty much computer illiterate so you would have to as him. I set up an avitar picture and even that doesn't show up any more.
Avatars should be working again when the update is finished, if not sooner.

As far as pictures, I uploaded mine through photobucket and just attached the links to my signature. You may be able to do it how Cassie suggested but putting the link in your journal.