Notices

Hello

Old 05-13-2011, 02:26 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

Hello group,

Just wanted to say hello to you all and that I am excited to start losing some weight and to get back to exercising since I've been such a slacker. Last summer I was almost running two miles straight and then I decided to start college. I took 6 classes; and with two young children, it left me with no time . It really was too much. Next semester, I am only going to take 2 and then the spring 2 more. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up even though I am 45. So, I guess, that qualifies me as undecided for my major.

I gained some weight - I am now 130, but I was 124. At one time I was 138 and holding. I want to weigh 120 lbs. and be able to run 5 miles before the end of the summer.

It seems like these forums are pretty active, and I hope to meet some pretty cool people. I did take sports psychology last semester and learned a thing or two about exercise and motivation. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to join something like this. Even though I am not on the premium program, it looks like this system is easy to use. I welcome any advice and would love to make new friends.

Last edited by Amandoo; 05-13-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: mispelling
Old 05-13-2011, 10:00 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

Please join right in--it's great that you've recommitted to your fitness goals. I never realized there was "sports psychology"--very interesting!

Regards,
Michael