FitDay My New Secret Weapon? >

FitDay My New Secret Weapon?

Community
Notices

FitDay My New Secret Weapon?

Old 05-11-2011, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay My New Secret Weapon?

Not sure where to start. I've gained all my weight over two years, in total about 60 lbs. It was gained over college, and I have been struggling with it ever since. I have looked into diets and programs that just seem too expensive, so here I am trying to do this on my own. I feel like I have the strength and will to conquer my weight, but I need some support. Maybe this forum could be my secret weapon? All I need is that extra shove once and a while when I start to return to my old habits.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Shove, shove, now get to it. Fitday is a really great tool to use for weight loss. I personally don't do well on programs because sooner or later I get tired of eating what someone else determined was good for me. This way I can eat whatever I want, so long as I keep my calories in check, and when I don't I can work out more and/or make up for it by cutting back later in the week. When I started on fitday I had lost about 44 lbs, and I've lost a little over 50 more since. It's working pretty well for me, and believe me when I say this, if I can do it, so can you.