New! Need motivation! >

New! Need motivation!

Community
Notices

New! Need motivation!

Old 05-01-2011, 07:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default New! Need motivation!

Hi there! I'm a 34 year old mother of 4 who has always been able to bounce back after pregnancies (many times to a weight BELOW my pre-pregnancy weight).
I've been extremely busy between work and my kids and have been putting fitness and general health maintenance on the back-burner. I've managed to put on about 15-20 pounds, which is significant for my frame and mental health.
Been trying to squeeze in more time to work out throughout the week and am watching what I put into my mouth (which really hasn't been bad in the first place---I just need to MOVE AROUND more).
I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow. I KNOW I can do better and am so disappointed that such a driven, fitness-minded person let themselves slip a little bit...I don't want to go any further!
Say hello if you like and if you have about the same to lose (or can stay on top of me) PLEASE REPLY!
Thanks!
Janelle
Old 05-01-2011, 11:25 PM
FitDay Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum. We only have 3 children, but that seems like plenty most days. I have not quite 30 left to lose. This is a great place for motivation. You might want to check out the 7-Day Motivational Thread in the Women's Only corner. People make goals for the week (baby steps) and then we report on our progress pretty much daily.