Community
Notices

Introduction

Old 04-29-2011, 05:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default Introduction

Hello. Joined this site to find encouragement to getting motivated and start up in the routine of exercise and weight loss. For a majority of my life I have been in a regular exercise routine.. in good shape and toned. In the last five years I have gotten out of the routine of exercise.. which also resulted in weight gain and inches. I am 52.. and I am sure that part of the reason for weight gain is also due to getting older. But I want to reverse that... by getting back into shape and boasting my metabolism. I need to find the motivation to workout until the rewards of working out is the motivation to keep me going.

Hoping that sharing online and posting my concerns will hold me accountable to myself.

I want to lose 20 pounds... but more so I want to lose the inches.

Wish me luck. Kristi
Old 04-29-2011, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

Hello from Iowa. Started last week. Have 90 lbs to lose. 1.5 per week on average. Lost 4 first week. Eating healthier. Like the nutrition goals, because they show where I need to improve. Aiming for a healthier body in the process. Right now I exercise in the water 3 X week, including water volleyball and senior aerobics. Want to get back to weight machines and exercise at home.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Kristi,
welcome to FitDay! 20 pounds is nothing, you can do it!!! You've only been out of it for 5 yrs, your body will remember where you left off.