Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 10:57 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Newbie

Hello everyone.
I've just joined here.I'm Heidi 32..mum of 3 and happily married. I currently weigh in at 252 pounds..and need to lose in the region of 87. I'm at the largest I've ever been,and notice how its starting to affect my everyday life..back pain mostly. I feel extremely self conscious about my image,and I'm actually quite scared that if I carry on along this path I will eventually not want to leave the house... So I'm taking step to sort myself out.Hopefully I can find the support here that I need to keep me motivated.

Heidi x
Old 05-01-2011, 04:18 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Heidi, wecome to FitDay and the forums!

This is the place for weight loss and fitness, but you do have to work it. There's plenty of support on the forums here, if you need/want it.

If there's anything we can do to help you, just speak up.

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-01-2011, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I was pretty close to your starting weight when I started this journey, only I'm older and probably shorter. If I can do this, so can you. I think the 2 things that helped me most were to make changes one at a time, baby steps, and realizing that healthy mom = healthy family. My kids are a ton more active now, and they make much better choices when it comes to eating. It takes time to get the family on board, brace yourself for some kicking and screaming. But it's worth the effort.