Community
Notices

Hi! New here...

Old 04-25-2011, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi! New here...

Hello! I'm looking forward to hanging out here a bit and to using the site to lose weight. I'm a mom of two - a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. This is all baby weight from my last pregnancy that I'm trying to get rid of. I've lost over 20 lbs with Weight Watchers since September, but I can't afford the monthly fee anymore and am slowly starting to backslide into my previous terrible eating habits. I have another 15 to 20 lbs to go to hit my goal.

I am also starting a new job in June as assistant to the manager of the new fitness club opening in my town, and want to be in the best shape I can be by then. I already work out 2-3 times a week at another gym and 1 time a week in my health and fitness class at school. I also try to fit in another 1-2 work outs at home -either a Pilates tape or yoga tape. Plus chase my kids, lol.

Elizabeth
Old 04-25-2011, 10:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Elizabeth, welcome to FitDay and the forums!

With your level of exercise I think you'll be able to take those pounds off pretty quickly if you run a decent calorie deficit. Tracking all this on FitDay works so well. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Michael