Community
Notices

Hello yall :D

Old 04-21-2011, 10:43 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Hello yall :D

Welp Im new here and found this site by looking up info on weight loss with Zumba...I recieved mine today and wanted to keep a journal to see if it helps. Well Im sure it will help some seeing before today I did no exersize...I work 12 hour swing shifts and been off this month with my asthma...so maybe it will help with that also! But really really I have to loose this weight!! I gained it during some trying times...and my comfee weight for me is around 180....even though Im told I should be under 150. But..... I dont have to worry about that now seeing im closer to 250 :S Im at 237.8 as of this morning. So anyways Im here and hopeing to log my success and make new friends along the way.
Sorry for misspelled words...I couldnt get the spell check to work and to be honest I suck at spelling
Old 04-21-2011, 11:11 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

Read through some of the subforums--there are lots of folks here who are happy to help. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-21-2011, 11:15 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks Bunches!!! Reading now