Notices

New Start

Old 03-27-2011, 04:03 PM
FitDay Member

Default New Start

I've been an on and off member for a few years now. I've gained over 30 pounds in a year. Not only does this create self-confidence issues but now I have to buy a whole new wardrobe. Finally, I've decided to shred this weight gain and save some money. Please feel free to leave any comments.

About me
Height: 5'4
Weight: 140-145 (gained weight)
Goal: 110-115 (original weight)
Gym: M,W,F,Sat,Sun (1000 calories within 1:30 min)
Running: T and Th (1-3 miles)
Food: I REFUSE, REFUSE, REFUSE to give up.
Diet: I'm not giving up food but I am willing to change my eating habits

Progress:
I've been at this for 2 weeks and I see no weight loss. However, I've seen alot of improvement in my running.

Last edited by swtkorean; 03-27-2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the FitDay forums swtkorean.

It sounds like you are determined! Do you log your food? After 2 weeks of running you should have seen even a minimal loss unless you are taking in the same amount of calories you are burning.

Working out 7 days a week for an hour and a half is really hard on your body. Do you plan on taking any days off for muscle recovery?
Old 03-28-2011, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

I kind of use my Tuesdays and Thursdays as a relax run, I should consider a recovery day though. For now though my body is fine. I try to alternate legs, arms and abs.

I have been somewhat keeping track of my food log. I need to get on it and plan ahead. The past year I think I had been eating nearly 3,000-4,000 calories per day. Not good. So I am slowly shrinking it down to a normal 1,500 calorie diet. That's plenty enough of food to fill my stomach. I eat mostly with my eyes and then try to shove it all into my body. So, there are still alot of days when I go over 2,000. I need to hold onto my self-control.