Notices

First forum post, been using Fitday for 4 weeks

Old 02-24-2011, 01:15 PM
FitDay Member

Smile First forum post, been using Fitday for 4 weeks

Hi everyone!

My name is Stacey and I have been using Fitday for food and exercise tallying since Feb 2. It has really helped me quite a bit, especially with actually seeing the macro-nutrient breakdowns.

So far, I have lost 8 lbs. (Start 163), I actually had lost a couple before starting this (in all of January only lost 2 pounds), but once I got on here...it has really been motivating for me to see the numbers. I also really like look at my calorie balance. I am not so sure how accurate the base metabolism is...I chose mostly seated...but I think I move around quite a bit (even though I am at a desk most of the time). At any rate, I would love to chat with others who are in the same boat.

My goal is 130....not sure I will get there, it is a pretty ambitious goal ( I have not weighed that since i was 21 yrs old and had no children); I am 35 and have had 2 boys. I am sure going to try. I would really like to reach it by 1st of June.....I have this dream about wearing a bikini. LOL.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

Congrats on losing the 8 pounds so fast! Keep it up and that bikini will be a reality!

I am addicted to logging my food and will sometimes work all my food around a treat I really want just so my macros will come out right!
Old 03-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to FitDay Stacey! As far as base metabolism, I find that if I log my sleep the number looks more accurate.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:28 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome, I started 5 days ago. So I'm new to this too. I just want to say, if you want to be 130lb.. YOU CAN DO IT ! Great job losing 10 pounds since January .. You are now (I think) in the "healthy" BMI range. That is a great accomplishment. Your dream of wearing a bikini won't seem so far-fetched soon. In fact at 153 ish. . . You are probably looking pretty darn good already! Keep up the good work.