Need a serious change >

Need a serious change

Community
Notices

Need a serious change

Old 02-21-2011, 02:53 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Need a serious change

Hello everyone!! My name is Tiffany i'm 27 almost 28 years old, I have been overweight now since the birth of my first child. . . . 9 years ago! OUCH!! I know! Now I am a mother of three, and three times bigger!! Today I am 244 pounds, and i'm desperate for a change. I am too young and too pretty to look this way, but years and years of bad food choices has led me to some really bad habbits. I really need some help, as well as motivation. Lately I have had some chest pains im not really sure why I went to the hospital they did a EKG blood work and all that all looked fine, sooo idk I think my body is telling me its tired of being this way. I have tried many diets but I fail everytime because I have no disipline. So I really need some help here any tips or helps would be greatly appreciated and I wish everyone good luck with their health and lives I hope I can make some friends here to give me a shove in the right direction.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay Tiffruiz1!

Have you started logging your food yet? That would be a great 1st step. You may want to check out these threads too http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...se-thread.html

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...es-thread.html

There is a lot of good information and support there.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome !!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:53 AM
FitDay Member

Well hello younger version of me. I started at 244.6 just over a year ago. I've lost 94-95lbs using a combination of things, but mostly from a leaner/cleaner diet and exercise (5-6 hours/week). It's really important for you to improve your health, especially since you're a mom, just keep in mind that every thing you do affects your children for the long run. I decided in the very beginning that I wasn't making separate meals for myself, what's good for the goose is good for the whole flock. As of right now, DH has lost 18 pounds, not even trying, the oldest DD has lost 6 pounds, cut 3" off her waist and can run a mile in 11-12 minutes. Before I started this it took her almost twice that amount of time, because she walked most of it.