Notices

Hello from Arkansas!

Old 02-11-2011, 02:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello from Arkansas!

Hello! My name is Renee and I have to get my life on track. I need to loose at least 50 pounds so hopefully I can get my blood pressure and blood sugar back to normal. I hate taking medication and I know if I don't get my blood sugar under control I will be on meds before long.
I would love to get to know everyone and make new friends!!!

Renee
Old 02-11-2011, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Keep it up, Renee!

Hi Renee- Sounds like you are motivated and here for all the right reasons! I am at my highest weight ever and I turn 26 today. I don't need to keep gaining at this age and am doing it for potential health reasons as well! I am focusing on getting back down to a healthy range. My goal is to lose 20 pounds. But maybe keep it going... we'll see! Good luck!
Old 02-13-2011, 01:15 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, I'm from Arkansas and it is good to know that we in Arkansas are taking steps to make our state healthier one by one by becoming fit! Good luck form another Arkansan!
Old 02-13-2011, 04:08 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Hello from Washington

Hello Renee
I am from Arkansas, but I live in Washington State. Most of my family lives in the North Little Rock area. I too need to get my weight and life back on track. I am trying to avoid knee surgery. I need a good support system and I think this website will be a great start. Good luck. Chat with you soon.
Carla