Notices

New to FitDay - New Day!

Old 02-02-2011, 07:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to FitDay - New Day!

Hi, I started Fitday on NYeve but wasn't ready to do the tracking and the work. However, I am now!!

I lost 30 pounds through WW sevearl years ago through the Core program. I enjoy cooking and I traveled a lot so that plan made sense. The Points system was not good for me as I was always hungry and dealt with lots of allergic reations and other problems with the altered reduced fat/sugar/salt, etc food. I was much happier following the Core regimine which I will try to ease myself into.

What motivated me to Fitday, was visiting the Dr's office last week and seeing that I gained 20 pounds since 2008! The weight just crept back on me or should I say my bad habits started creeping back. I am fairly active (work out intensely 4-5 per week) and that may have caused me to feel weight invisible. Doughnuts, pies and nacho platters were freely going into my mouth as well as beers and cocktails. So it's no wonder that I gained back that weight.

So here I am. The forums here are really useful and encouraging.

Take care you all,

Tai
50 F 5'4"
start 12/31/10 188
mini goal 6/30/11 165
goal weight 145
Old 02-02-2011, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hello! I am new today also. I totally know what you mean about that weight creeping up on you. I had a reality check a couple of weeks ago myself. I look forward to encouraging each other as we get this weight off of us!!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the reply. I hope to encourage and be encouraged too!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to FitDay both of you!