Notices

New mom wanting to lose pregnancy weight

Old 01-29-2011, 11:35 PM
FitDay Member

Default New mom wanting to lose pregnancy weight

Hi all

i'm a new Mom to a little boy born in August. Hard to believe he will be 6 months old in just a little under 2 weeks. Anyways, I needed to be accountable to someone to get me on track, hence here I am. I'm 5'9 and weigh 170. Prepregnancy I was around 163-165 however needed to lose at least 5-10lbs. My immediate goal is to get back to prepregnancy with ultimate goal of getting down to 155-160 (preferably 155) and maybe size 10-11. I couldn't tell you what size I am now b/c I am still in the prego jeans! My normal jeans well they feel painted-on if you know what I mean! LOL! I find being home I'm eating so much more than normal (although still b.feeding son) and it's so easy to make cookies and goodies too. Also have not worked out in FOREVER aside from taking dog for walk but there is a lot of snow here so kinda puts a damper on outside activity for a while.

anyways wanted to say hello and hope to hear from you all, especially the new mothers who are going through the same thing

cheers
Michelle
Old 01-30-2011, 01:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Michelle, welcome to FitDay and the forums.

You've come to the right place to help you lose weight and get fit!

Take a tour through the subforums--there is a wealth of knowledege and good advice there, as well as some awesome people always willing to help.

I believe there are some other members in the same situation as you in the "Women Only" forum, so you might want to check that out.

Regards,
Michael