Community
Notices

40 lbs to go

Old 01-27-2011, 07:45 PM
FitDay Member

Default 40 lbs to go

Hello everyone... I am writing form Bosnia and Herezegovina (Europe). Found this web site i think its great! My goal is 40 lbs in 5-6 mon. I gave birth to little girl and all of thepregnancy fat was gone in 2 months, but i was chunky before pregnancy. My plan in is to cut out sweets and white bread - pasta, and do workout 3-5 times a week. I am breast feeding so that helps me get rid of 500 cal. a day and baby keeps me busy and active but it is not enough. I am only 23 and dont wan to be fat wish me luck!!!

Last edited by ummushejma; 01-27-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:15 PM
FitDay Member

hi, welcome join us in woman's section on Motivational Thread. I also had a baby 4 months ago and am in pretty much same situation like you. But I believe with hard work and low sugar diet we can shed even the most stubborn fat.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:52 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums.

If there is anything we can do to help of if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Michael