Notices

help!!!

Old 01-24-2011, 04:05 PM
FitDay Member

Default help!!!

well my name is allissa and im really needing some help gettin motivated to lose a total of at least 50 lbs ! im hoping to have it at least half way gone by june . you see im only 5'5 and about 190 lbs . bad ... i know . i recently had a miscarige in september and havent been able to stop eating since . if any of you have any advice or tips for me please let me know asap!!:eek
Old 01-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Hi allissa...so sorry for your loss. I can understand how such a sad experience would leave you trying to fill up some emptiness. Have you thought about seeing someone for counseling and support? Sometimes it's really hard to handle those heavy-hitting life events by ourselves, and often we fall into bad coping skills...like emotional eating.

That being said, welcome to FitDay. Use the tools that are here. Track your food in the food logs, log your exercise, look at how many calories per day you can have and still lose at a safe and steady pace, and try to balance out your carbs, protein, and fat percentages. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask, and jump into any thread or topic that sounds good to you. Above all, take care of yourself, have faith in yourself, and know that you can do this.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:17 PM
FitDay Member

thank you very much! im just hopping i can do this with some support!