Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie

Hello everyone, I am a 38 year old mother and have about 80 of weight to lose. I am finding it very overwhelming. I have been a yo-yo dieter for many years and always end up back over weight. I am realizing now this has to be a life long change not a temporary change. I hate exercise, but I have to learn to like it. I am looking for some on line buddies that I can chat with from day to day for encouragement. Good luck to all of you here!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Babs
I am also new here and also 38 years old no children but I do run a daycare as with you I have also yo y o dieted for years I have lost 70-80 lbs several times over and every time they kreep back and bring along some friends lol I am currently 326 but have been as hi as 367 I've made lots of changes everywhere in my life over the last 18 mnths but I need to step it up good luck with your journey
Old 01-23-2010, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Babs;
I too am new to this site, but not new to the weight loss struggle. The battle has been long; over 30 years. I really need to do this for health reasons. I too need to lose about 80 pounds. Perhaps we can encourage each other & find ways to ENJOY Exercise!! LOL!!
Oh well. I've been using Sundays as my weigh in day. I say a prayer then step on the scales.
Good luck to all
Old 01-23-2010, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for you reply. I would love to be buddies and encourage each other. I have a facebook page as well, so we could chat. Let me know if you also have one and then you can give me your name so I can send you a request. ~ Barbara
Old 01-23-2010, 12:04 PM
FitDay Member

KIKID315 thank you for your reply to my post. I wish you the best during your journey as well!