Notices
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By albertito
  • 1 Post By medvedka

fitness

Old 04-06-2023, 12:58 PM
FitDay Member

Smile fitness

Hey y'all ! I just joined this chat forum , I am very much into fitness, health, and positive vibes. But I am also very curious to hear from y'all; what do you do in your workouts, any tips? Do you guys take any CBD for chronic pain or soreness after or before the gym?
Ricky T. Engel likes this.
Old 05-14-2023, 12:53 PM
FitDay Member

Fitness is all I live for.
Ricky T. Engel likes this.
Old 05-15-2023, 07:27 AM
FitDay Member

Good To see u
Old 05-15-2023, 07:53 AM
FitDay Member

Great
Old 05-22-2023, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for info! Its great
Old 06-09-2023, 01:16 AM
FitDay Member

Regarding CBD for chronic pain or soreness, I haven't personally tried it, but I know some people who swear by it. They say it helps them relax their muscles and alleviate post-workout soreness. It might be worth exploring if you're interested, but I would also recommend consulting with a healthcare professional to get their advice and ensure it's the right option for you.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing more about your fitness journey and exchanging tips and ideas with everyone here. Let's keep the positive vibes flowing!
Old 07-12-2023, 10:16 AM
FitDay Member

Fitness is all I live for.
Old 07-15-2023, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

If you're a senior and want to stay active, silver and fit near me to get involved! I joined this program a while ago and it has been a fantastic experience. There are a wide variety of fitness centers in their network, so you can find a gym that fits your preferences. The best part is that the program is covered by my health insurance, so I don't have to worry about the cost. The staff at participating gyms are always welcoming and supportive, which makes the whole experience even better. Whether you're interested in weightlifting, swimming, or group classes, Silver & Fit has you covered. Don't let age hold you back from keeping fit and healthy - give it a try!
Old 08-07-2023, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

Great
Old 08-15-2023, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

What are you doing now to keep yourself fit and update? Basically for everyone keep themselves fit and health is a must. You are on the right track I think. Carry on!