Notices

Determined to succeed!

Old 01-02-2011, 02:42 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Determined to succeed!

Hi all!

I am new to the forums, but have been using Fitday off and on since 2001. I started my weightloss quest in 2001 following Body for Life. I had great success, but throw in a move and 2 more kids and well, it all came back and then some!

Over the years, I have tried over and over. Lasting a much as a few days to a couple of weeks. Only to fall back off the train and get left.

Well, this is it. I have made the commitment once again and this will be my last fat summer! I can no longer use "having a baby" as my excuse for being overweight and out of shape (baby is soon to be 5 yrs old!!)

So looking forward to this journey. Wishing us all much luck and success. WE CAN DO THIS!

Last edited by BodyForLifeMom; 01-02-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by BodyForLifeMom
Hi all!

I am new to the forums, but have been using Fitday off and on since 2001. I started my weightloss quest in 2001 following Body for Life. I had great success, but throw in a move and 2 more kids and well, it all came back and then some!

Over the years, I have tried over and over. Lasting a much as a few days to a couple of weeks. Only to fall back off the train and get left.

Well, this is it. I have made the commitment once again and this will be my last fat summer! I can no longer use "having a baby" as my excuse for being overweight and out of shape (baby is soon to be 5 yrs old!!)

So looking forward to this journey. Wishing us all much luck and success. WE CAN DO THIS!
Welcome back--there seems to be a number of us FitDay veterans coming back to the fold. I was originally here about the same time as you and lost a couple hundred pounds.

Gained a lot back, and came back to FitDay around '06 and lost 70 or so. Since then, they've ALL come back and brought friends.

Having come to the realization that I can't be trusted to eat "normally" I'm here to stay.

It sounds like you're determined to make this the last time as well--good for you!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-03-2011, 02:01 AM
FitDay Member

I am completely new here. Trying to get all of this excess weight off. I know that I need to track everything that I do so that I can no longer lie to myself. I am committed to this and want this to be my last time of having to loose this weight.