Notices

Looking for Buddies! (Super Newbie)

Old 01-02-2011, 02:28 PM
FitDay Member

Talking Looking for Buddies! (Super Newbie)

I don't want this on here anymore.

Last edited by nckct4; 04-19-2011 at 11:58 AM. Reason: I don't want it on anymore
Old 01-02-2011, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

I'm in! I can use all of the support and motivation I can get!!

I'm a little older than you and need to lose around 50lbs.
I'll subscribe to this thread so we can keep in touch!

Carol
Old 01-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

welcome aboard Jen and Carol. The PM system isn't up and running yet, but it is being looked in to.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:31 PM
FitDay Member

Talking I'm down!

I'm also a 30 yr old female - and want to lose the same amount that you do. I'm already really active, it's just my eating habits are lame. Email me or chat here, I'm down!
Old 01-02-2011, 10:22 PM
FitDay Member

Jen,
Small goals are good! Setting small goals is good! Each one of those small steps will lead you another step closer to your main goal!

One of my main problems has been that I don't eat breakfast. I know this is an important meal so this week I'm concentrating on making sure I eat something in the morning!

Exercise today will consist of walking at least two miles - three if I can squeeze the extra one in!

Have a good day everyone!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm in too

Hi, I'm in too! I'm Nancy, 43 and want to lose 20 to start. I will subscribe to the thread and talk to you guys soon.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:18 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I'm in

I've been comming to fitday for a while now, and looking back, i have lost numerous times only to gain it all back. Instead of letting myself feel like a loser, as i do sometimes thinking about how much far i got to only gain all the weight back, i'd rather see it as some hope for myself, because i know i can do this. Only think now, is to start all over again and finally lose it for once and for all and not yoyo back again.

A few days ago i went looking for online support groups, still not knowing there was one right here. I am hoping to find and give back support, because strenght is in numbers and with support, we can do wonders.

Btw, i am 30 year old mother of 3, and my present weight is 240 pounds. Still struggling to get the food thing in order, but starting to go at the gym with a friend at the end of this month.

Here and ready ... this year, is our year to overcome this
Old 01-03-2011, 10:41 AM
FitDay Member

Cinidy,
As long as you keep trying you are NOT a loser! We're all going to fall at some point during our journey. What matters is that you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on track!!

Carol
Old 01-03-2011, 12:12 PM
FitDay Member

None of us is a loser as long as we keep trying. I have yo-yoed 40 or more pounds for several years now. Right now I am at the top of my weight range. This is my try at FitDay and I am very motivated. Tomorrow I am having surgery for a ventral hernia and that should at least make me look a little better LOL. I'm in for this thread and here's to all of us committed to lose!

Geraldine
Old 01-03-2011, 02:28 PM
FitDay Member

You are in no way a loser! the fact that you are so honest with yourself and trying is a huge thing and you should be proud of that. Just focus on yourself and the rest will fall into place!
I also had lost a bunch then gained it all, plus some, back! it's devastating but I just try to focus on the fact that I personally did make some decisions to put me in that position, and hopefully I can get myself back to what I was and want to be.

I'm so glad for these forums and that we have people to talk to. It helps!
I did the 20mins today! yay! I plan on doing it again tomorrow. :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.