Community
Notices

Mikey2011

Old 01-31-2019, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Mikey2011

I had gastric bypass in 2006. I was 300 pounds and lost almost 200 pounds. I am gaining weight!! I need advice to help me lose what I have gained and maintain it forever. Thank you for accepting me
Old 02-01-2019, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator

Hi, Mikey! Log the foods you eat into fitday for a few days and get an idea how many calories you take in daily. That should give you a 'baseline' from which you can start changing some food choices to reduce your daily calories. Also, visit your doctor again! You had the surgery and they can help you, even if so many years have passed. Welcome and good luck!
Old 02-15-2019, 09:16 PM
FitDay Member

Start with your diet; stay away from junk food. Eat eggs regularly for protein & to gain strength. Take heavy meals at day time only. Add salad & vegetables to your dinner. Nothing is better than burning the calories you take by regular exercising. You can start with a simple walk or jog & move to heavy exercises later.
Old 10-22-2019, 01:55 PM
FitDay Member

1. Find a good workout program that you ENJOY and can be consistent with
2. Look at your diet to make sure you're in a deficit, while getting enough nutrients to fuel your body.

Good job and keep going!