Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
BEYOND Determined R U WITH ME!!!!!! >

BEYOND Determined R U WITH ME!!!!!!

Community
Notices

BEYOND Determined R U WITH ME!!!!!!

Old 12-27-2010, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default BEYOND Determined R U WITH ME!!!!!!

Today is the day! This website is amazing! I have been looking for some online support and I hope this is it! If you are looking for someone to help you stay motivated and vice versa LETS DO IT TOGETHER!

I smoked my last cigarette 5 hours ago and begun a lifestyle change TODAY! I have gained about 28 pounds over the last 3 years and just feel so unhealthy and tired all the time. I am so sick of putting things off for "tomorrow." NO MORE!! I just turned 30 and I know I can do this. I have done WWs before and been very successful-problem is got lazy these last few years. I felt so energetic and full of life before-I'm taking it all back starting today!

-28 POUNDS TO GO
5 Hours without a cigarette
Old 12-27-2010, 09:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Roxy, welcome to the forums. And please, try to show a little enthusiasm

J/K

With your obvious drive I know you'll get rid of those pesky pounds in short order. Oh, and congrats on kicking the tobacco habit--I know that's not easy, either.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-28-2010, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Roxy... !!! I hope we can help you attain your goals.

Michael; Congratulations on breaking into the 200's!!!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:34 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by rpmcduff
Welcome Roxy... !!! I hope we can help you attain your goals.

Michael; Congratulations on breaking into the 200's!!!
Originally Posted by SisterJen
Welcome Roxy. Everyone is here to help you stay on track. Good luck on your journey.

WOW ...When did that happen . I didn't see anything about it in the 100+ thread (may have missed it or forgotten it with all of the comotion in my house the past few days...Caongrats .
Don't want to hijack Roxy's intro thread, but yes, I was rewarded with a reading of 299.5 lbs. on my Christmas day weigh in.

And thank you guys very much--it's much easier to do this with all the support. Now onto getting rid of the next 100 lbs.

Regards,
Michael