Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

Default New member

Merry Christmas!! After all the holiday food I am ready once again to begin my journey. I need to lose about 150lbs. I really need to be successful this time. I am 35 years old, have 2 young boys, and was just diagnosed with Type 2 Diabeties. My oldest child also needs to lose weight before it gets too late for him. I hope this will be a new year for us!
Old 12-25-2010, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

Hi

I thought since we both have about the same to lose in the end, we could motivate each other.

Last edited by rainbow24; 12-25-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:09 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to the forums.

You are welcome to join our "100 pounds (and more) to lose" thread in the Weight Loss Tips subforum.

I'm here to attest that if you work FitDay it will work for you. Let's do it together!

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-28-2010, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

A belated welcome! Another member, Almeeker, also has youngsters that she has migrated to a more active lifestyle. You might want to search for some of her posts if you are looking for help in that area.