Community
Notices

Newcomer!

Old 12-14-2018, 05:38 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Newcomer!

Hi, all! I'm Kat, living in Los Angeles, and my goal is to lose 75 pounds in a year. I'm already down 8 pounds using the Fit Girl guides, and I'm really loving them! I've lost 18" off my body in 2 weeks and counting (we'll see where I'm at on Sunday at the end of week 3), and am planning on sticking with this program for six months (or more) before striking out on my own. Mostly clean eating (whole grains, lots of vegetables, smaller amounts of fresh fruit, limited healthy dairy products [none of that nonfat stuff!] and lean proteins with a little bit of healthy fats) and HIIT workouts intermixed with cardio. The eating is coming easy to me, but the exercise is a little harder. It's a beginners' program and they slowly ramp you up, but I'm struggling with staying consistent with the workouts, so I'm going to repeat this month's workouts next month just so I don't hurt myself and I can get the hang of it before moving on to the medium-level workouts. I've found the thing that helps me most is the sense of community and being accountable by writing things down (which is why I'm here!). So, hiya!
Old 12-15-2018, 08:05 AM
FitDay Member

Does this actually work
Old 12-17-2018, 06:44 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Kat!
I do not use the forums often but I've noticed there doesn't seem to be a lot going on. I really hope this changes because I love the site and it is very helpful in keeping me on my food plan. I could really use some regular buddies on here that have a positive attitude, even when things aren't going well, to help me on my weight loss journey. I wish you the best and hope to see you around sometime!
Old 12-22-2018, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Caitlin2017
Does this actually work
I think will work
Old 12-22-2018, 07:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hi and welcome!