Notices

72 lbs by December 31st

Old 08-31-2018, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default 72 lbs by December 31st

I am 6'3" and 272, and I know, it's steep and difficult and of course "Not recommended". Now I have to hit the nail squarely on the head and realize that BP problems, the entire array of issues that comes with BMI of 34 has to go away. I have run out of choices. Today is that tomorrow we expected. It's right here, right now. There is no more "tomorrow".

My goal is to hit 200 lbs by the end of the year. That's about 4 lbs a week. 4 months left or 122 days. Tough but not impossible. /sigh/

I've done so in the past. So I know it can be done. About 10 years ago. What I do remember is that it was a lot of work every single day. Going to the store and not buying anything that I liked. Tasty food dangling in front of you.
I am just really tired of this condition. I have a pair of pants that I want to wear, 2 sizes down. I am trying to remember that "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS"
Old 09-04-2018, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dictum9
. . . .it's steep and difficult. . . . Now I have to hit the nail squarely on the head and realize that BP problems, the entire array of issues that comes with BMI of 34 has to go away. . . .Today is that tomorrow we expected. It's right here, right now. There is no more "tomorrow". . . . Tough but not impossible. . . .it can be done. . . .it was a lot of work every single day. . . . .
You are very brave dictum9. All the best to you, and thank you so much for the inspiration. You know there are huge rewards with this too, please share those as they come along, if you want to.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:51 PM
FitDay Member

cool